Friday, November 23, 2007

DECISION/INDECISION...


Well, that is funny. Impatient moi went ahead and ordered the Morning Glory Slate (before I got any of your comments!) Then I woke up this morning thinking how really, the print I'd imagined was something like this Eley Kishimoto print which you can't buy just as a fabric:


And how the colour of the coat looks best against fuschia. So I started browsing Volksfaden again and finally decided on this:


A quickly dashed email was sent to try and change the order before they cut the cloth, making it non returnable. Then, browsing Volksfagen again, which is the perfect relaxing activity to distract one from the pile of almost toppling over papers in front of one, I saw this:


Blue eyelashes, oh my...not for the coat, but...

I realised I cannot choose anything because I like them all and it really is such a good way to spend the day avoiding work, as is blogging, hence the blogging frenzy this week. So. I decided to accept my fate. And the nice lady from Volksfagen emailed me back to say that not only had she cut the fabric, she had already posted it to me. So I can attest to the amazing efficiency of the company and I'm sure it will look fine. I'll just have to order some 50cm lengths of my fave prints to satisfy this craving. That or be sent to a home for the textileally insane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is a lesson to be learned here...but i can't figure out what??
;)delphine

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

those fabrics are beautiful. the blue eyelashes I want! Men will wink at me...