Friday, March 28, 2008

TRES CUTE...



There's now a proper website for the Lou Doillon for Lee Cooper jeans collection I was going on about before. It's done like Lou's inspiration notebook with her handwritten text explaining why/how she did it, photos taped in etc. Fun to have a click around...


I still haven't been to see any of the clothes in reality. I've got a funny feeling they only look good on Lou. As for the rest of us I'm not so sure...that includes the model in the lookbook (I'm turning into the lookbook model police).

{photo: Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin}

2 comments:

Jules said...

I think it's going to be exclusively Lou-friendly too. But I do love the playsuit.

RD said...

Still wrapping my mind around the lookbook concept. I've clearly missed a lot in the world... BB