Saturday, January 29, 2011

WEEKEND SCRAPS...

Green tea and chocolate cake in Primrose Hill, with my nails demonstrating the best use of stationery supplies ever invented. (I used this tutorial.)




Left: If this wallpaper could talk and right: the lovely Justin Townes Earle, whose Tennessee tuxedo and myriad charms at the Liberty/Nudie jeans event now has my friend and I trading Twitter gleaned info as if we know him. "Oh, Justin said he's moving to London now. Yeah, I know." I believe this is known as false intimacy.

p.s. Make this soup!

6 comments:

Madelene said...

Red and green, a beautiful color combination ;)

Unknown said...

Cool blog post lady! Cake and tea on Primrose Hill sounds lovely!! xxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com xx

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Haven't seen Jerusalem artichokes here ( north Holland) , but I might ask in the health shop , source of little known , little grown vegetables . Watercress , for instance , and parsnips .
Or I might just settle for thinking about cake and planning a manicure .

Bombay Beauty said...

I think you've got all the bases covered with this post! Great job with the polish... very cleverly executed. xo bb

Rose said...

great nails- even with the tuorial you must be pretty good

nice colour too

danica said...

your nails look amazing! and now i really want to make that soup (will have to wait for the weather to cool).