Sunday, July 01, 2012

THE LOST FILM...

Back in March, I took the first photo below on my Canon AE-1 during my last lunch in Venice at L'Arco. Then probably somewhere between Marco Polo and Gatwick this happened. Eventually I got the camera fixed and set to using up the film here and there over the past month or so. I wasn't sure if the film was ok, and couldn't remember what type was in there. By the time I came to develop the film I couldn't imagine what was on it, apart from the last shot of my neighbour's poppies that I took the other day. The poppies are over now, but for a little while at least, the spot at the end of our gardens was an enchanted poppy forest.

The below pictures have no particular theme,  except welcome back AE-1, my old friend...

5 comments:

RD said...

I love(d) those film rolls with mix-and-match pictures spanning various places, times, and moods, and best of all the random ones. xo bb

Hila said...

They're all gorgeous of course, but I adore the first photo - there's something so vibrant, honest and delicious about it.

Anonymous said...

Haha, always good to see our lunchtime friends!
Love all the pictures though.
xx
Mia

Michelle said...

I just got an AV-1 on Friday. Being playing around and looking forward to see the first film.

Luxury Sky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.