Thursday, July 12, 2012

YUM...

I had dinner at Nanashi in the haut Marais with lovelies Tiffany and Mia - it was so yummy, kind of like Rose Bakery (the chef is ex-Rose) but Japanese-y. That's my official review. I had a bento box with fish and a glass of Vouvray. It was perfect on a rainy night and of course, Clemence Poesy was there, stalking me as usual. (It cannot be coincidence!)

I think I have a vague memory of someone telling me Nanashi might open in London, or it could be wishful thinking. In any case, they should, and do it soon. I'm hungry.


6 comments:

Young at Heart said...

I'm hungry too now....utterly divine!!

charlotte said...

Yes, a London opening would be much appreciated, after all one can only have so many POVs without needing variation.

Claire said...

Charlotte - I was like, POVs? Ah...plateoveg!
We could have BBOV instead.

Fashion Allure said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fashion Top said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alexandra said...

Nanashi is the best!

http://herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.co.uk/