Tuesday, August 14, 2012

HiP AUGUST LONDON...

In case you don't follow me on the Twits and missed the link there, {here's} my August London events round up for HiP Paris. And feel free to inform me of any er, hip upcoming September events I definitely need to know about.

So far this month in London I've really been enjoying eating at the eponymously named Jose and Pizarro in Bermondsey Street. I think I prefer the more casual tapas at Jose. Last night I ate white peaches with parmesan, slivers of courgette in vinegar and seven spiced poussin at Ducksoup; then I think I really enjoyed seeing Roy Ayers at Ronnie Scott's, but I drank ten too many cocktails and the whole night from then on is a chaotic blur. Apart from that August has so far seen a few trips to Franks in Peckham, to Ombra and various other Hackney locales - the usual. It's still only the 14th of August? Tomorrow is a very special day. I'll try to remember to tell you why then!



A cold glass of Fino, olives stuffed with fresh pieces of orange, garlic prawns and I might be having a torrid affair with the Pluma Iberica at Jose (that's the plate of raw meat.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so nice to see you today. LOVE your hair cut.
Hope you are feeling better and see you next week
xx

charlotte said...

I am desperate for some more pluma iberica, it must be so.